Careers at CEI
We are a dynamic and aggressive manufacturing company with a commitment to provide outstanding customer service and quality.
- Customer Service
- Marketing / Sales
- Materials Handling
- Mechanical Assembly
- Mechanical Technologies
- Research and Development
- Electrical Assembly / Testing
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Candidate will be responsible for encapsulating electronic components and assemblies with epoxy or plastic material to form a protective coating. Strong candidates will possess a mechanical aptitude, basic mathematics & electronics knowledge, attention to detail, ability to lift up to 75 lbs., and the ability to work with deadlines. Full Time Position.
Winder 2nd Shift
- Candidate will be responsible for set up and operate machine to wind continuous strips of foil and mica paper, inserting flag lead after specified number of turns, to form capacitor. Strong candidates will possess basic math skills; including fractions, ability to use measuring devices (calipers) and good hand/eye coordination. Full Time Position
* Candidate will assemble capacitors according to specifications and solder components together. Strong candidates will possess basic mathematics, attention to detail, ability to lift up to 30lbs and the ability to work with deadlines. Full Time Position
- Analyze and, using engineering methods and techniques, transform customer requirements into specific ceramic capacitor products; develop and document new materials and processes; oversee use of existing materials and plan for replacement or improvement of existing materials.
Design/Process Engineer – Film Capacitors
- Analyze and, using engineering methods and techniques, transform customer requirements into specific film capacitor products; develop and document new materials and processes; oversee use of existing materials and plan for replacement or improvement of existing materials.
Electrical Engineer – Pulse Power Division
- Support pulsed power electronics and semiconductor packaging product development which includes: manufacturing process development and optimization, developing and executing test strategies, troubleshooting and analyzing problems.
For more details, see the full job listing(s) on New York Job Bank.
Like our Facebook Recruiting Page to get notified of any future openings!
How to Apply:
Custom Electronics, Inc.
87 Browne Street
Oneonta, NY 13820
Custom Electronics, Inc. is proud to be a DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE. Screening tests for illegal drug use will be required as a condition of employment.